1 7oz. Maine lobster Tail
2 T. olive oil
½ cup chopped onions
12 oz. Mild White American cheese, shredded
4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
1 cup milk
1 small tomato (seeded & diced)
1 small jalapeno (seeded & diced)
Handful of chopped parsley or cilantro
1. Heat the oil and add the onion and jalapeno and sauté until onion is soft and translucent.
2. Remove lobster meat from shell and chop into small pieces ( ¼ to ½ inch pieces).
3. Once onions are done, add the lobster and cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add salt and pepper.
4. Shred cheeses using large hole on grater – do NOT buy pre-shredded cheese! Add all the cheese at once and stir in with about one cup of milk. Stir until it all comes together and is smooth.
5. Add tomato and parsley. Adjust seasonings and pour into a warm bowl. Serve with organic corn chips.
Food & Wine notes: be sure and use all organic ingredients!